We are not in the referral business and we have no financial gain in the suggested businesses. These are people that I have saw their work and would trust them. We are not responsible in any way for the work they may provide. But if anything does arise where there may be any disputes in the services they provide to you, I will be right there for you as my clients to help make things right. I know how hard it is to be able to locate the right service providers. This list may grow as Professional service providers are proven to give nothing but the best service to my clients. Some providers may even be taken off this list as time goes on.
Silver Star Septic Service
Rapid City, South Dakota
Pennington County requires residents with a septic system to be pumped every 6 years.
Canyon Springs Preserve is required that tanks be pumped every 3 years.
Cedar Gulch is required that tanks be pumped every 3 years.
Holy Cow ranch Subdivision #2 is required that tanks be pumped every 3 years.
1. Steel tanks are not permitted.
2. Locate your lid and have it uncovered before they show up to pump and inspect your tank.
3. Proper maintenance and care of your septic system will last for years.
4. Maintaining your septic system help protect drinking water and the environment.
5. It costs a lot less to maintain than to replace.